This case is made with the maker in mind! Glass bead blasted finish. It fits all Raspberry Pi 4B models including the new 8GB version! There are precision holes on the top and bottom of this case for mounting all sorts of things. Build up projects right off of the case! Unused holes also allow some air flow to help with cooling. The case has an opening allowing the GPIO 40 pin ribbon cable to pass out the side. The CPU, RAM and USB controller are all heat sunk to the housing. Case is fully CNC machined from 6061 aerospace aluminum.
- Fantastic Passive cooling performance even when overclocked.
- 75mm x 100mm outside dimensions
- Flat top for mounting custom items, building off of, or heat sinks.
- 30mm thickness and 33mm overall height without feet attached.
- Metric dimensions and hole spacing
- 46 holes threaded to M4 x 0.7
- 10 holes at 4.20mm diameter for 4mm bolt clearance.
- Thru holes have enough clearance between the plugs for a M4 Socket head cap screw head on the lower side.
- DIN rail mountable with 3.2mm holes to match rail clips (Pheonix Contact P/N 1201578. sold separately)
- Stackable design allowing multiple Raspberry Pi's with air space between.
- Improved access to SD card.
- Slot for GPIO 40 pin cable.
- Hefty construction weighing 250g without the Pi mounted, 295g fully assembled.
- Glass bead blasted finish. (finish may vary slightly)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BLUEPRINT PDF
Included in the kit...
- Maker Block Case to fit the Raspberry Pi model 4B
- Allen Wrench for assembly
- (4) Stick on feet for the bottom
- (4) M4 Stainless Socket Head Cap Screws
- (4) 2-56 Stainless Philips head screws to attach the board internally
- (1) Piece of thermal interface material for use on 2GB Boards
- Heat Sink Compound
A Philips head screw driver is required to complete assembly.